Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Baby



Today we took Ariana to meet Santa for the very fist time! She did an amazing job, except for the fact that we got no emotion out of her whatsoever. Oh well, better then her screaming her head off. I really don't think that she knew what was going on at all, so no need to cry in her opinion. We will see how next year goes when she begins to grasp the concept of sitting on a strangers lap. These are pictures my mom took, so hopefully I will be able to post up the ones that the actual photographer took tomorrow. Well I don't have much for the DeBoer family first post, but at least I got one up :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the blog! If you ever need any help just call me and I can walk you through it. It does become addicting, but it is a great way to keep track of all those important and cute things that you would normally forget. I put mine into a printed book each year instead of scrapbooking. I am looking forward to hanging out when you get over here!!! Kyler and Ariana need to meet :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete